Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Any time your home alarm system in Syracuse goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before help is dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most typical type of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get an answer, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Syracuse
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Syracuse from Vivint. Contact (315) 971-4719 to begin customizing your property’s security today.