Your security system’s indoor cameras in Syracuse are perfect baby monitors
One of the most important things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable via one simple app. This offers you versatility and peace of mind since you can check in on your baby from anywhere via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll get easily visible, high-resolution images of your baby. You can even watch recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may use the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications delivered straight to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Although this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a tad stuffy in the room, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with a single home security app.
Design Your Syracuse smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Syracuse smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Dial (315) 971-4719 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.